Latest

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Family Kept 300 Gallons Of Urine In House Of Horrors After Water Was Cut Off

 300 GALLONS Of Urine

A FAMILY-of-three have been taken for mental examination after police found hundreds of plastic bottles with urine stored in their apartment.

Parents and their adult son, named as Zhenya, had been relieving themselves into bottles for a year after having utilities cut off for unpaid bills in the city of Aktau, southwestern Kazakhstan.

They were reported to the police by their neighbours who had tired of an "unbearable stench" coming from their home.

According to neighbours, they turned their home into a rubbish dump and lived among hordes of cockroaches.

 300 GALLONS Of Urine
When cops raided the apartment they also found a mountain of clothes in the middle of a room

Svetlana Nenastyeva told local media: “We think Zhenya’s parents damage his life and have a bad influence on him.

"About two years ago he quit his job, switched to a reclusive life then stopped washing.

"This family is a big problem for us — we are tired of putting up with the constant stench coming from their home."

This family is a big problem for us — we are tired of putting up with the constant stench coming from their home.  -Svetlana Nenastyeva
Police had to use a crowbar to break in after the owners refused to cooperate and open the front door.
Upon entering the premises, shocked officers saw "hundreds" of plastic bottles filled with urine and stored on the floor, reports said.

 300 GALLONS Of Urine
The family in Kazakhstan also let the kitchen get into a filthy state as neighbours complained about the constant smell coming from the apartment

According to a local media report, the unhygienic trio collected about 300 gallons of urine.

Pictures, taken by local media, show a mountain of rotting clothes in the middle of a room and urine stored in the filthy kitchen.

The inhabitants of the "house of horror" explained to law enforcement they started to urinate into bottles a year ago after having utilities turned off for failure to pay.

After their eviction, neighbours have taken matters into their own hands to have to organise and clean the stinking apartment.

All members of the family were taken for examination to a local mental facility.
[ By The Sun ]

No comments:

Post a Comment